SharkTales Art Club X Brewery Art Walk
Colleagues, neighbors, collectors, family, friends, and enthusiasts thank you for joining us for The 40th Anniversary of the Brewery Artwalk, 2022. For a full map of all the participating (100+ studios) please click or visit Brewery Art Walk.
SharkTales Art is excited to present a new approach to communal art collecting and ocean conservation in partnership with artists MIRIPOLSKY, DEBI CABLE, RAVIN; ocean conservation NGO Beneath The Waves, and community art galley NFTG.
SharkTales Art Club pop-up exhibition featured four phygital NFT art collections that include watercolors, oil paintings, experiential art, digital art, and POAPs combined for a one-of-a-kind edutainment installation. New to digital art? No problem, stop by and we can help teach you the basics!
The goal of our pop-up was to use art as an education vehicle to drive web3 awareness and action in response to climate change. Sharks help to protect the seagrass and mangroves that naturally extract carbon from the sea, redepositing it back into the earth. By helping to protect sharks, we are helping protect against climate change.
COLLECTION I: SharkTales Art Club
- Experience this 10,000 piece collection, inspired by ocean conservation.
- Purchase a NFTG membership to join the SharkTales Art Club
- Each membership purchased helps support Beneath The Waves
COLLECTION II: Water Sharks
- 13 Original hand-painted watercolor physical and their digital NFT twins
- 10% of every Water Shark will go directly to Beneath The Waves
COLLECTION III: Eco-Phygital
- 20 Original hand-painted oil physical, digital NFT twin, and real shark adoption
- 10% of every Eco-Phygital will go directly to Beneath The Waves
COLLECTION IV: Sea Sharks
- A new limited edition phygital collection of MIRIPOLSKY hand-painted, RAVIN designed, Modern Multiple Printed 5/5s in Seagrass and Sea Cucumber.
- Take a deep dive into the immersive imaginative underworld beneath the waves and explore a surreal underwater artistic experience from a fish's perspective.
- Cameras ready prepare to (not flash please, you will scare the habitat and disturb the surroundings, resulting in the wildlife most likely swimming away.)